[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi!

give them a call and ask! Make sure you get their name and dept so if what theys ay doesn't happen you can "quote them" if needed later on!

good luck!

Chris
<t>Hi! In some areas they are available with the chair from disability services so ask...don't pay for one until you have been shown how to use it as they are not light and a bit fiddly depending on make model etc and how fit and well you are too!! <br/> <br/> We tried one out for my Mum to use and ...
<t>Hi! <br/> <br/> So sorry to hear how distressing life is at the moment.<br/> <br/> please please seek some help and support. see your own GP and tell him exactly how bad things are. Even if you have said it before tell him again and say you cannot carry on this path much longer. <br/> <br/> Are y...
Hi!

Have my no rinse hand gel and refill bottles now! Brilliant and so huge thanks for this link! Didn;t ever think about refill bottles but this is great! Bought some for some family memebrs too and they are also delighted!

Thanks

Chris
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Not too sure what to say to help but feel the need to respond so this is not ignored. I feel it is a very valid and yet senstive situation to discuss.<br/> <br/> I am sorry things are so hard and hope there is some way of having some help here asap.<br/> <br/> Would you be able to ...
Hi, Persist! Insist and don't give in ...phone every day several times a day if needed until somebody lsitens to you. Record times of calls and who you spoke to and why. Ask to speak to the Manager for the Social Services Dept. Put it in all in writing to this Manager too. No help? Well the next ste...
Hi!

Welcome- it sounds like you are a carer in what you are doing!!!

Hope you find the site helpful.

Chris
<t>Hi! <br/> <br/> Such a shame it is that focus because otherwse I would have been delighted to help! <br/> <br/> If you do want general carer's ( not mental health) issues please can you give a web or blog link somehow so I can contact you via email! There is too much to go on a general website bu...
Hi! yes I agree with the fact re rumours and we will have to wait and see. My point is a lot of people cannot handle the rumours and it can and does make them very very upset and distressed. Therefore if we can we need to stay focused on facts and wait and see what happens next. The facts are at the...
Tinker Because no one has said it is going to be abolished. I don't understand why you think Carers UK is standing around and letting Carer's Allowance be discontinued? I feel I have to say this quite clearly as I am worried that new carers joining the forum will take what you say at face value and...