[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Eun I'm sorry to hear your son gets so cold Image Sounds like you wrap him up very warm
<t>Thanks, unfortunately I'm not very good at sewing but sounds like a great idea! <br/> <br/> Mum does get tena supplied free from her M.S nurse, it's how they are stored at her home that I have a problem with. Mum used to be fine years ago, a very glamorous woman and always on the go. She is now 5...
Thanks http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif No worries I did get one poncho in the sale before xmas. This was only because I came across it, I'd not thought of a poncho before I saw it. It was nice and warm for her but when she moved her one good arm she un tucked it at the sides which th...
Eurostar have deals on at the moment for March This is a great website for days out in Europe www.makintracks.eu What is your husbands condition? I know you said you didn't want to go far, but sometimes it's no cheaper to holiday in the U.K Hope he has a great 30th! Sounds like your on your way to m...
<t>Also would like to know if anyone else struggles to buy a winter coat for the person they care for? My mum has lost the use of one hand and is in a wheelchair, she can barely move and this makes it so hard to put a coat on her. She is still young and I try and buy fashionable clothes for her but ...
Hi, I'm interested to find out how people feel about the products they use. My mum has M.S, her condition has worsened over the last 2 years. She is now using Tena Lady and nappy sacks to dispose of them. I feel that her dignity is being taken away from her. With the help of the Princes Trust I now ...