[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They are paid care workers - not friends. Come in, do your jobs, get out is my feeling - I don't want to be their best buddies This is how I see them. They're doing a job and can be easily be replaced but I think they forget that and get way too comfortable. It is disgusting to leave pads near radia...
<t>I've been really nice to all the carers, I say thanks to them every time they leave. I have rang up to tell the manager when I'm really pleased with a carers work. <br/> I complained a few weeks ago after someone left a wet pad in the kitchen it was in a bag but I thought it was shopping that had...
<t>Thank you, I knew deep down it was ok to complain about them but sometimes I need others to tell me it's ok to do so. My friends and family will say oh they don't get paid enough, or oh your over reacting! <br/> My mum is so sweet she always says everything is fine and that she likes the carers, ...
Hannah, just read your other post - congratulations !!
Thank you very much Image
<t>Ive just popped into my Mum to give her some shopping and check she has everything she needs in this cold weather only to find when I open the door her care agency is there. The 2 women looked at me in shock and one shouted "******* hell" because I made them jump! I'm so annoyed they think it's f...
<t>Thanks Myrtle<br/> I'm working with a mentor at the Princes Trust to help me produce a few products which I think will help disabled people and to protect their dignity at the same time but also products that would be in an affordable price range.<br/> It's so unfair prices are so high on product...
Thank you all so much http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif It's comforting to know there are options I can explore Mum has an care agency, she would need someone to take her to the venue and take her home when she gets too tired. Also take her to the loo to change her pad as often as need...
<t>Hi, I'm recently engaged! I am very excited to plan a wedding but my first thought is how am I going to arrange for my mum to be there all day. Mum has M.S and is in a wheelchair, she needs 2 people to hoist her to take her to the toilet. I would need all the equipment at the venue (not started l...
<t>I have been told that I will only get £350 a month, I was sent a letter in June saying that they will pay the full amount until December because I'm a carer. I live in a 2 bedroom house but my rent is very cheap for the size. I have been told that because I am under 35 I should look for shared ac...
I'd be really grateful if you could complete the quick survey Image
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/95ZGMJ2