[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>well charles it's great that you put up a poll for this it will show something i hope.<br/> <br/> I know for alot of people a holiday grant would be neither use nor ornament and it would actually be great if there was a selection of choices for us all to choose from, as i said in my other post be...
<t>i'm right with you there "G"<br/> i'm not having some stranger coming into our house to look after my lad they don't know what they are doing with him, they don't know what he is like and they do not know how to be with him i've done this for 7 years now and the government can go to hell if they ...
<t>from what i have been reading about all this i am very puzzled and am thinking this government is stupid.<br/> <br/> I am reading that one of the ways they are going to help carers to to push us back into work and they will provide us with carers paid by the state to care for our loved ones while...
labour don't need carers or anyone else other than the people who came to this country 5+ years ago they can now vote and will keep labour in because of all the perks they get from them.
<t>i know £500 wouldn't be a huge amount and it wouldn't get you very far but it might get you to france or spain or somewhere within the uk as long as it got you away from your home for a little while.<br/> <br/> As for me getting ill when the little guy went into respite i don't think it was to...
<t>well i'm still kinda angry about the whole thing so i think i will be writing to both nottingham and ilkeston mp's to see what the score is regarding this issue as i really feel that the firms should have at least one car which can take a stand up wheelchair on at all times.<br/> <br/> what you m...
<t>for us we are not really all that bothered with respite, ever since i came to live with my partner some 6 years ago when our little one was 3 i have gotten ill every time he has gone into respite, we don't know why but we put it down to me not wanting to be away from him, worrying about him etc e...
<t>ok this is a fairly long story so please bear with me.<br/> <br/> We have just had a new arrival in our house ( little boy 6 days old named dominic ), last night my other half was admitted back into the hospital with high bloob preasure and possible preclampsia, now i wasn't about to let her go o...
<t>while i like the idea of this and the thought behind it i also have serious reservations about it.<br/> We recieve no respite what so ever for our 9 year old he is with us all the time unless he is at school which is between 8:30 and 4pm, he used to go to the rainbows hospice in loughburough when...
<t>thanks for all the responses guys.<br/> <br/> I think one of the things we will be looking to do is keep the morgage at the level we are already at this way DWP shouldn't have much problem with it, i guess alot of it will be how much we can get for our current house to maximise what we have to pu...