[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>well for me i don't use any other sites apart from this one and i mainly use this one just to see what is going on, what people are talking about etc etc plus i feel at home here, it's a nice friendly atmosphere so i'll not be going anywhere else.<br/> <br/> Having alot of different sites/forums ...
<t>i'm not sur eif this qualifies to go with this discussion but it kinda does.<br/> <br/> when my step son was born he was alright no problems, it wasn't until a few days after he had his first set of jabs that things went wrong at that point my partner ( his mum ) had started to get things ready f...
ohhhhh thanks for that matt i'll have a look
no probs john.
<t>Well following this i have written to my local mp to query some things and hopefully get some facts about it all, i've had an email back saying she is interested and will be looking at it so now i'm just waiting to hear back again, i'll make sure to let you all know anything of interest in what s...
Ok removed due to possible peeps reading it that it's not intended for, but if anyone wants it pm'ing to them just say Image
<t>hi PW<br/> I can't offer up any experience or ideas though i have also looked into this and i couldn't find anything because you would have to find an employer who would be alright with you working at home all the time and they are few and far between, the closest thing you may be able to find is...
they are those things which the wealthy of this country can afford and we can't Image
shall we all club together and make it a joint venture lmaooooooo, ermmm i can put in ohhhh all of say £5 at the moment lol.
<t>Something i was talking about the other day with my other half.<br/> <br/> We were saying how it would be great if someone were to build a place ( bit like centre parcs ) which is specifically set up for disabled people, pools with manned hoists, things for children with disabilites to do, places...