[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>So i've just read on yahoo.co.uk front page the mp's have given themselves a 2.25% payrise when they were already getting £61,181 per year plus they have expenses paid by the tax payer so where has this money come form all of a sudden? they can't afford to help carers but they can afford ot he...
<t>One of the biggest things which i disagree with in this country is how the government claim so much in tax on petrol, they keep on batting on about wanting to make this country greener well that would be simple if they would allow the making and usage of air powered cars, now i know that an air p...
Oh i nominate george to lead it.
<t>Step 1 Decide if you want to form a new union or join a union that already exists. <br/> <br/> Step 2 Find the National Labor Relations Board office that has jurisdiction over your area. You can find a list of regional offices on the NLRB's website. <br/> <br/> Step 3 Get written evidence that yo...
Hmmmmm ok that allo sounds like gobbldy gook to me it's long and drawn out and reads like a political paper, can anyone shorten it for me to what this really means and is about? and what it means for carers?
<t>well i must confess i have been less active on the forum for a few weeks, though this is not due to anything other than personal circumstances mainly our 3 month old as i tend to try and get as much kip as i can when i can because he's still getting me up during the night but i do come on here da...
REDFANG
REDFANGS misses
REDFANGS Step son
REDFANGS step daughter
REDFANGS son

ERM ok the fang family
<t>Hi everyone<br/> i'm wondering if any of you can offer up any suggestions? advice and insight on this matter.<br/> My partner and me have not long had a new arrival to the household ( 3 month old dominic ) it's his 9 year old brother who is the one who needs the care we provide but we are now thi...
<t>I don't know if this is any of a good idea, my other half and i were talking about a protest and she said it would be a good idea to take our caree's with us down to london on a fairly decent day and if a good lots of us turn out then start a rolling protest like they do with the fuel protests, w...
<t>Well as said i'm one of the carers who has no respite so for us it is nothing to nothing but now like many i'm stuck in this situation of who would we turn to, who would act for us, would a union be helpful? or would a newly formed politcal party be the answer? a party created by carers with care...