[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Gem that would not surprise me in the least either.<br/> It's not just money going to other countries that bothers me i was simply using that as a small example, the whole state of this country is down to the neglegent running by this government.<br/> How can carers expect to get anything when th...
<t>HI eun<br/> We no longer receive respite for our son ( 9 years old ) but when we did he went to rainbows hospice in loughburough ( wonderful place ), every time we would take him down we always found it hard to leave him there even though we know he was well looked after and in good hands, we fel...
<t>This still really annoys us that no matter what comes out of the p.ms mouth or any other mp's mouth they are just tiptoeing around the problems which carers are screaming for help with.<br/> They have just pledged 26million or near that to etheopia after 10million was already given to them in jun...
<t>I'm really sorry to hear about you giving up your job Mairie i can imagine what i god send it can be to have that little time out something i wish i had.<br/> It has made me wonder something though if you are not the one who is recieving the CA and you go to work will the carers allowence still b...
<t>NOWWWWWW it all makes sense, i had wondered for a long time where there had not been a case taken to the court of human rights with regards to carers and there i have it the sole reason, once you become a carer you wave all your human rights so there truly is nothing that can be done, we don't ha...
<t>summit GREAT<br/> Purnell GREAT<br/> now the problem is with getting a straight honest answer from him that is not littered with political propaganda and political excuses, heck even if someone asks him " will you give us straight and honest simple answers " he'll come back with some long winded ...
PARSIFAL
Don't give them any ideas hun lol, you know they always steal other people ideas cos they don't have any good ones of their own.
<t>I've just had a read of the story on yahoo front page and i must admit i am very concerned about this, as i have stated before i long to work but i know if i were working my partner would then have to undertake the sole caring of her son ( my step son ) at present i do all the heavy lifting and t...
not at all rosemary its a beautiful poem.
I havn't been around for a while ( new arrival taking alot of time up )
My other half came across this picture today and we think it's extremely fitting to the current conditions.
I just hope i post it properly.