[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>as always i have nothing but utter disgust towards this government, they have nothing but the stupidest policies, they think nothing of our older society but are always more than happy to line their own pockets.<br/> <br/> this is just yet another in a long line of pathetic rules/laws which shoul...
<t>welcome pot of tea.<br/> <br/> pull up a chair, park your bottom down and have a good old browse through<br/> oh but don't forget to above all else have a flippin good natter<br/> <br/> i've only been here about a week but so far have foudn this a wonderful site with some lovely people on and so ...
<t>thanks for all the replies peeps it is nice to know i'm not the only one who is in this prediciment and that some other people think the same.<br/> <br/> i'm now more than ever watching everything there is to do with disabled people/carers etc, i've written to that woman who is supposed to be the...
<t>I've been reading in places and on this forum that there are campaigns and things being asked about carers who care for more than one disabled person but i have not seen anything mentioned about a disabled person needing 2 carers.<br/> <br/> If a disabled person needs two people to care for them ...
<t>i have been reading on the gov web site about these two premiums for disabled children though we are unsure if we recieve them or not, i have never heard of them mentioned and have never seen them on any statements or bumpf that we get regarding our benefits, is anyone else reciving these two thi...
<t>as much as this is a good thing for working carers there are still us 24/7 carers left in the cold, i long to go to work in some form or other but i know an employer would make excuses as to why i wouldn't be suitable.<br/> <br/> Alot of carers have respite for their caree's my son has no respite...
<t>i have just signed for both BUT i have a question<br/> <br/> if the carers allowence was brough upto minimum wage don't you think that the government will counteract this by taking away the income support and once you loose income support you also loose council tax benefit so it could actually ma...
<t>is it me or does that whole letter read like someone who does not have an ounce of understanding from a carers position?<br/> <br/> I love the way they try to make out that you can still go and work and earn a maximum of £95 a week and still be eligable for CA but they neglect to mention that ...
This is just to see if any one has experiences of the following medications and reasons of why prescribed. Gabapentin Olanzipine Tegretol ( previously mentioned by Lily ) Lamotrigine Diazepam Mirtazapine I know each individual is different and some of the above prescribed as anti depressents or as ...
<t>I am not fully sure how some people would percieve me, i am a joint carer for my 9 year old step son, i have been his joint carer with his mother since i met her 6 years ago. My son is quite a handful to deal with each day, he lashes out, he has the hardest feet i have ever felt when they hit you...