[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thats the idea Image
<t>yeah i know it's going to get a little harder, though i am very money minded and don't do anything without going through it all first so i know exactly what we are doing and nothing is hidden waiting to pop out to us later...... at the moment we don't have a huge mortgage and when this house sell...
<t>hi guys.<br/> i was wondering if anyone new or had any experience with mortgages.<br/> <br/> We are thinking of moving home after our new arrival is here ( new start and all that ) BUT as neither of us work and just get what the state gives us do we have much chance of securing a mortgage anywher...
thanks guys i will do that and see what they say, i have also just emailed income support to see what they come up with if i get a rpely i will let you all know what they say.
thanks
<t>I was wondering if anyone else would have any ideas about this.<br/> my step daughter has just turned 15 and is wanting to earn some money for herself doing a small job somewhere.<br/> We are a little apprehensive about this as we are unsure if we would then be penalised for her earning .<br/> We...
just out of interest johnrj what are your circumstances?
couldn't put it better myself
good question that G i wonder??????
<t>Our thoughts exactly G all carers should be looked upon in that way instead we live on or below the poverty line. I know what you mean about the rich and politics it's just a one sided country now the rich get richer the poor get porer and the ones saving the country millions are not even conside...
<t>after reading this i am slightly worried, as i have said before i am an unpaid secondary carer but were i not here my partner would have to do all the work with our son work which she would end up being seriously injured at some point by him, i am the only one who can control him when he lashes o...