[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the reply audrey.
we think they are prescription also but no one at our pharmacy or surgery seem to know, how can profesionals not know something that should be so simple to them?
This just came to my mind
Does anyone know how dosing syringes are meant to be given out? are they prescribed? or are they just given out by pharmacy?
<t>Hi Fran<br/> Sadly it is the OT who is suggesting the use of the dining room for his bedroom regardless of the fact that we have expressed that the room is simply too small for him.<br/> The council got their way with the other house but i'll be damned if i'm letting it happen here, i will be arr...
<t>I think i might have missed a little more clarification as to the main problem, we're well versed in the DFG as we've been through the process with our other house, the main problem here is that this council seem to think that they should be trying to do as little as possible in order to save mon...
<t>Thank you so much for your reply parsifal, we will indeed try that argument as what they are suggesting does not even meet his current needs, the worst thing is on the first meeting i asked straight out " will we be listened to " and they said " yes " and they said they wouldn't be looking at the...
<t>Hi Everyone.<br/> I've not been around the board for some time now but we need some urgent advice if anyone can give any.<br/> Here is the story.<br/> <br/> We are in need of a bedroom and bathroom extension for our new home, we moved into our new home in november last year and have had to wait u...
the idea was we were going to rent for a while in the area we wanted to move to while we found the house we wanted but whats annoying us most is we put the house in the auction after the guy at natwest had told us we could get 35k+ mortgage had he told us 21k we wouldn't have bothered so now we're s...
<t>nothing in writing but it was a phone call, my other half even mentioned that she had rang before we put the house up for auction ( and was told we would be able to get a 35k mortgage) when she rang today, the woman on the other end just went blank. I also thought that there may be a recording of...
<t>We have just sold our house in auction yesterday as it's no longer fit for the requirements for our son, we enquired withour current mortgage lender ( natwest ) as to wether they would give us another mortgage for another house and we were initially told yes £35k or more if the length was exte...
<t>Believe me when i say " i'm scared !!!!" and that simply stems from knowing this flamin government has allowed something like this to be put into a bill when they know what carers and disabled people have to go through, gordon brown wants to come and live a year in our lives see how he likes it p...