HELP PLEASE!! no negative comments. my fiance is in a serious ongoing mental health crisis (has been for a few days) Basically this is whats happening: 1) shes 31 weeks pregnant, terrified of giving birth (due to being touched/examined by strangers and she is panicking about needles, assisted births...
we heat water on a gas hob and do large washed in the bath. we can get through the washing basket in about an hour.we cant afford the electric to use the washing machine as it came with the flat is is not good for energy costs. we dont use the heating unless we can help it and have to really plan ou...
im hoping that the continued pressure from midwife and gp as well as mental health team and environmental health will mean that we dont slip through the net. we have a health visitor coming out next week to meet my fiancee so that will be another person on our side. We are on a waiting list with the...
our cat is an indoor cat as my fiance has had cat run over in the past and couldnt go through it again.
we cant leave this town as this is where my fiance has lived all her life and this is where she gets better. If i take her away from here (even with the intention of coming back) i will lose her. the council have built loads of new houses but we dont qualify for them. We just need a safe home in the...
inlaws place is owned by them. Is still undergoing some building work and has very limited electric due to a problem in the wiring last night. The dog is a rescue staffy that hates cats so thats a no go. We have really just run out of options. My fiance has been firing off emails everyday to estate ...
Gp and midwife have provided letters, as have the local housing team. It's just unfortunate that because of my fiancees therapy cat and being on housing benefit, we cant just get out and find somewhere else. The council have backed up what the landlord has said and seem to be more on his side than o...
about the breastfeeding unfortunately my fiancee suffers from a health condition that means her breast milk would not be good for the baby (lacking in goodness and vitamins)
there are charity places in our area, they have advised council and private but as there is nothing they cant help. Even if she was a single mum there are no places in our area that she could go to due to her mental health needs (her therapy cat)
like i said i have to stay in this place with fiancees therapy cat, and her brother cant be in the damp as it would make his health conditions worse. (her brother is also waiting to find an affordable private rent or to get a hostel or something from the council due to his health) We found out this ...