[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That was brilliant Alex,you both covered the restrictions so well. Thanks for sharing it.I hope if more students see this that your numbers will increase and changes be made. x x Fingers crossed Rosemary, I see you responded to a comment on the Guardian website about the 10 year carers plan, she wa...
Hey again I've recently contacted my local BBC news about the situation today with student Carers, they came round today and did a short interview with me and Sarah and it's available online here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7390612.stm I've been told that it'll be on the local news (Points We...
Change leader big push call election job done .
no chance of a revolution then? Image
<t>Labour are a joke since Blair left, Brown has turned Labour into the Derby County of political world. However who are the alternatives? I dont think I could even bring myself to considering voting for the Tories even though the Labour are a complete shambles. So next we have the Lib Dems, a prett...
Hey Juli

Welcome to the forum

x
So if i read your comments right that when you make a contious decision to give up paid full time work to care for a loved one never mind how much to the tax payer is saved by doing this role that we as carers 35 days per week or 24/7 are THEN MILKING THE GOVERNMENT FOR CARERS ALLOWANCE ,COUNCIL TA...
<t>They're interesting comments but I approach discussion like that with extreme caution as you get a few people posting who then tell us what government is spent on and then making ridiculous comments like this "The only way to get better help is for me to give up my job and sign on and milk the go...
Cheers guys - seems to be doing pretty well
As some of you may know I am student and also a carer but the government dont provide Carers Allowance for students who are carers. An e-petition was created by Kate Thomas who is another student carer but has been in the media recently. She forwarded me on the link http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Value-...
Welcome to the forum PP.

You shouldn't feel inadequate about things. We all snap, I sometimes snap at my caree (my fiance) when she hasn't done things i asked her to.

If you weren't a nice person I doubt you'd be providing care for your husband