[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
All of us at Carers UK were outraged by the article in the Sun and the suggestion that people with disabilities could not also be carers, which is a clear case of discrimination. What many of you have said here is also backed up time and time again by our contacts with carers - that it is very poss...
<t>It's a difficult one for me because my debt is my student debt. However, if Sarah wasn't ill and I didn't have to care then I would have been able to borrow less money, me and Sarah would have been able to work thus probably meaning overall I would have had to borrow less.<br/> <br/> Sadly my deb...
Some people are total idiots, well done John for sticking your ground. I really dont understand this kind of mentality. My neighbours fence does a sort of dog leg into my own ground, taking a foot or so out, but it was like that when we bought the place and it really makes not a bit of difference, ...
great I can now finally afford that Ferrari
Generally speaking, the Human Rights Act is reflected in the more recent interpretations of equality legislation. Even so, it's much harder to deal with the ignorant individual . A plank of wood with a nail through it is normally the best way of dealing with an ignorant individual http://www.carers...
I may being going into the controversial here but given the amount of pensioners over the past 5 years I've been in contact with who gladly take their winter fuel payment and who have blatently told me they're going to/have used it to buy Christmas presents and suchlike because they don't need it f...
Very sad to hear this news about Lynda, she was a dedicated carer, a fantastic campaigner and a lovely person. She will be sadly missed.

My sincere condolences to her family.
At long last!!!!!

Long may this trend of stopping the fraudsters continue Image
South Gloucestershire Council are doing a Carers Strategy for 2011-2018, they are doing an online consultation until 31st October 2010, here's the link

https://consultations.southglos.gov.uk/ ... tationHome
Sunday is roast day followed by a session at the pub Image