Not really, the two men probably thought they were funny and not offensive, similarly Boyle thinks he is funny, both situations are people on T.V. Just because both involved people on TV doesn't mean they are the same, they arose out of entirely different circumstances. Frankie Boyle intended his '...
Frankie Boyle was paid for being offensive?What kind of Society do we live in, where his humour is tolerated? Problem with humour is it's subjective, One of Jimmy Carr's jokes was "what's worse than finding a worm in an apple.....Rape." I cant see how that's funny in the same way Frankie Boyle's jo...
I think most people would agree that the two men were the ones who looked foolish so it backfired immediately BUT compare the furore over this with Frankie Boyle and his comments on Jordan's disabled son, has he been sacked immediately, if not why not? Harvey Price cannot come back with an equal pu...
Alex,I think it is interesting to hear your point of view,and will be asking my daughter what she thinks. Due to you being younger, perhaps you have a different perception on banter and offensiveness, than me,(I am 20 something years older than you). I think my daughter would be inclined more to yo...
do you think the remarks were offensive? For people in their position and in the workplace, yes it was offensive Should the 2 men have lost their jobs as has happened? Not just for the remarks but the leaked video's of Andy Gray asking a female presenter to tuck his shirt in. Also, there was a video...
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3036724 Don't worry about those twonks on MSE, gave up with that forum ages. There are some real nasty people on that forum. Saddo's. Excalibur, It all depends on your location and the time you go out and try to park. Around Bristol it is a night...
With the withdrawal of legal aid, I'm scared to use a solicitor too much because of having to find the money to pay him so I've been trying to do as much research as I can using google - but even that never seems to tell you the full story clearly. check to see if there are local services or univer...
It's detective constable Ah, so we're really at the start of proceedings, OK. At the moment what the DC is doing is preparing to pass the case over to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS). The police's job is to gather all relevant information about the case and pass it over to the Crown Prosecution...
Thel, he's not currently in prison. He is to report to the police station tomorrow (with someone who can read and write - aka me) to presumably sign some papers agreeing to pay the victim back. As he has now decided to to go to trial, I'll be advising the police to send the papers to his solicitor ...
Thel, he's not currently in prison. He is to report to the police station tomorrow (with someone who can read and write - aka me) to presumably sign some papers agreeing to pay the victim back. As he has now decided to to go to trial, I'll be advising the police to send the papers to his solicitor ...