<t>Thank you Jean and Annie. <br/> <br/> I agree with you both about what you are saying, I think Sarah prefers a friendly relationship with this person, that's fine, as Annie says it is her prerogative but the careworker has no duty to me and equally I have no duty to her. Of course I'll say hello ...
<t>Sarah has employed a care assistant since March, obviously helping Sarah and thus enabling more time to study and do other things<br/> <br/> The care assistant chatted to me today about how they are feeling that mine and their relationship has fractured recently. It came as quite a shock to me to...
Welcome back Rin Image
Alex in the main i follow and agree with everything you have said. But i want to add something ok? You mentioned that middle aged politicians are not best placed to know how to fix things and that it is best to ask the people involved (mostly young) themselves. Well, yes. On the grounds of setting ...
Cycling always cheers me up, fresh air and exercise!! Failing that I like to cook Image
Alexr115 It has been seen time and time again the landlords allow problem tenants into the houses because they are guaranteed the rent from Housing Benefit but it is the neighbours who have to live with the result. This is not necessarily correct. I don't know if the policy has changed North of the...
I was not aware that you had met my neighbours. There is no need to be facetious. From what you've said it seems serious, especially in regards to terrorising your neighbour. What are the police doing about that? I find that people of my age are still much better behaved as a result My age group st...
Hurrah!!! At last, a sensible conversation about the recent disorder across the country. I was getting sick to the back teeth of the classic kneejerk reaction of folk. the usual "kill them all" comments and those ridiculous facebook statuses "you cant call a spade a spade, bring back hanging, colour...
I hate the sales people that come calling. Without fail they babble on so quick you can even tell what they're trying to sell you http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif . I had the local newspaper trying to sell me home delivery...the paper shop is 1 minute's walk away from my house http:/...
<t>Hi Katherine, <br/> <br/> welcome to the forum, good to see another young person on the forum. <br/> <br/> From reading your introduction it sounds like you've really got a lot on your hands with your caring role and your job. <br/> <br/> I care for my partner whilst training to be a barrister an...