[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes I agree John that they are all the same but Labour who I thought would be the better of the two evils having started off with such good intentions eventually began to make the mistakes of the former government, I remember the good points that Labour have made but it seems like there are more and...
Isnt it about time that the cost of living is taken on the normal things we need such as Gas Electric Water and the costs of all Fuels instead of basing it on a pound of spuds and a bag of flour? I have been a labour voter all my life but am begining to think I wont vote for them again the way the c...
well thats now 17 signatures Image
cant belive only 644 have signed Image
must take more care looking at dates Image
signed by me too
<t>on the site Matt I typed in kings college in the search box, the links kinda strange as it downloads some information about the questionnaire and you go from there. I cant find the easy way I found it before. The document is only a wordpad one so its np if you dont want to go any further. Bill......
<t>My problem Rosemary is that phone conversations about anything complicated such as benefits and money I would always have problems remembering what was said! I find the benefits system too much for my little brain, can anything be advised through e mail with them rather than the phone? I have nev...
<t>Any carer of someone with a neurological (spell) problem can make their views known, Kings College London is asking these carers to fill in a Questionnaire that can be ordered off the MS Society site. Its quite a large document to fill in but I did mine a bit at a time. The best thing is there ar...
thanks Rosemary, I have applied for respite and I have the means testing people coming and the social services guy said they would be able to give me some advice on benefits, should I see what they have to say first?