[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I'm sorry you are going through such a rotten time. As far as the earnings/carer's allowance is concerned - I wouldn't let that drop. I too earned a very small amount of money (about £600) in the course of a year, and I sent in all the supporting documents, showing that this was over one year - a...
"Northern Soul is Lancashire area so you might get Ken Barlow with Norris lol" Crikey Nilla, the mind boggles! I bet Norris can Northern Soul shuffle with the best of them, but I'm not too sure about the kind of shuffling old Ken would be up for http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif I'm sorry...
<t>Believe me Sprinter, anyone would have been better than the lame talent (if you could call it that) - even me. <br/> <br/> There was a "comedian" (and I use the word in the very loosest sense) who told a story but he didn't actually tell it - he read it from a piece of paper on a clipboard, which...
<t>Well, what can I say? The trackies & trainers would have been fine. I didn't feel like anyone's Grandma - in fact, there was a remote chance I looked like the daughter of some of them. And I went under the illusion that "Comedy Club" was a bit of a clue and I might laugh. It was obviously a r...
Well folks, I'm going out on a Saturday night for the first time in about 2 years. Its taken half the afternoon to get my make-up on - I'd forgotten how to do it I think http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_rolleyes.gif And of course the bed is covered with "can't wear that" clothes. Going out clo...
No..ooooo, the best job in the world is as a taster for Cadbury's Image
Great blog, you write very vividly and with a lot of soul. I was there with you. Don't give up - on the blog or on life.
<t>My Mum and Dad became "Tenants in Common" and when my Mum passed away, I inherited her 50% of the property. This was done about 5 years before she died, and she's been gone for almost 9 years now, my Dad is 94 and still living in the property, so it was about 14 years ago. I can only pass on what...
So sorry Loopylou. It's tough losing your Mum, you were both blessed to have each other. Thinking of you.

x
<t>This time with your Mum right now will all go into that treasure chest of memories that we make on our journey through life. Someone once told me to remember to tell my Mum & Dad that I love them because there'll come a time when you can't, and you wish you had. How very true and wise those w...