[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi all, my son Garry has severe epilepsy he is 33 years old and has had them since he was 6 months old. he used to untill about 10 year ago have 200 tonic clonics a month they gradually got less. he had a vagal nerve stimulater fitted for them about 9 year ago he was one of the first in scotland to ...
try the occupation therepist, i know up here in scotland they can provide a sock helper, and it is given free of charge.

myra
welcome from me to i'm also new to the site.

myra
<t>hi charles,<br/> <br/> <br/> NEAD is quite rare it is NON-EPILEPTIC ATTACK DISORDER. there are different forms of it garrys is manipulation attacks[trying to manipulate what is going on and attention seeking] he can induce seizures that have all the signs of true seizures but when put on all the ...
thanks for the welcome, i will certainly help if i can

myra
<t>hi there,<br/> <br/> <br/> I'm new to this forum my name is myra i care for my son aged 33 he has severe learning disability,severe epilepsy,no speech,slight cerabral palsy, bones softened by his medication so keeps breaking his ankles and a behaviour problem called NEAD where he constantly self ...