[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>i have visited this building and bakery many times through my work in school , we have ex pupils who work in it.<br/> it is a fantastic place, on the ground floor there is the bakery where bread and confectionary is baked ,through the wall there is a bit where tofo is produced, both products are ...
<t>have you heard off EPISTATUS [madazalam]it is an emergency treatment being used more and more instead of rectal diazapam <br/> <br/> it is drawn up in a seringe type thingy without a needle and released into the mouth between the teeth and the jaw and rubbed in from the outside. it works really w...
try [url=http://www.epilepsyforum,org.uk]www.epilepsyforum,org.uk[/url] there is also epilepsy action and other sites all based in the uk. my son has uncontrolled severe epilepsy so i am well used to dealing with it hes 34 and also has severe learning disability. i am also on the board of directors ...
<t>hi marie,<br/> <br/> you can get a hospital bed supplied, if you go through beds,<br/> <br/> <br/> my son garry has severe epilepsy and was breaking beds due to them regularly, i asked the OT and she got one supplied about 8 years ago and earlier this year they phoned to tell me thaat they had a ...
<t>i have a son of 33 years who is in day care run by social services. he has severe learning difficulties he's about 2 or 3 mentally.he has severe epilepsy and NEAD[non-epileptic attack disorder]where he self induces seizures.he has slight cerabral palsy no speech and is doubly incontinent.<br/> i ...
<t>hi there,<br/> <br/> my son is doubley incontinent and 34 year old so have 30 years experience of getting pads cream and wipes<br/> <br/> the pads are ordered from the contience nurse, who places an order that is delivered to the door once every 2 months.<br/> <br/> the cream on prescription<br/>...
try again for the blue badge as i know several parents who have it due to have child with a learning disability.
i work in special education so am in contact with parents of these children. i also have one for my own son who has a learning disability.

myra
<t>my sons doubley incontinent and has been all his life he is 33 now. you can get pads that wrap round and are elasticated at the legs exactley the same as baby ones but larger. you get them up to huge.xxl and in several absorbenses the thickest being great.<br/> <br/> try via social worker/ carers...
<t>try via the doctor they might be able to advise or referto the right person<br/> <br/> <br/> also the occupational therapist can definatly get covers that fits over the bed sides they are padded and are kept on with velcro garry my son has them . was hearing through the week that you can get very...
hi KAZ,

know where your coming from as far as the status is concerned garry did that for so many years .
myra