[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<r>i take garry into the disabled toilet with me if im needing , sometimes we get funny looks as occasionally they are situated in the ladies and the gents and i use the ladies one. hes 36 now so not a wee boy.<br/> with my work<I><s>[i work in special education]</s>i have done the same with some of...
<t>Hi there,<br/> i,m a parent/carer my son garry is 36 now he has severe learning disabilities severe epilepsy<br/> non epileptic attack disorder[NEAD] no speach is doubly incontinent slight cerebral palsy.and i love him to bits. <br/> i also work in special education as a pupil support worker / mi...
<t>yes they will look at your last pay slip and work it from there.<br/> <br/> i know as i have just lost 3 weels CA. i went short time working just before easter and applied for it straight away, but my work the local authority, failed to send to wages the appropriate hours that i was working and t...
<t>hi there,<br/> <br/> i bought a long handled brush from asda for £2 it has hard bristles i spray the floor with flash leave it for 10 mins go back scrub it then rinse with the shower head brushing towards the drain. great result each time.<br/> i need to do regular as garry is doubly incontinent...
<t>i live in the middle of a so called new town Livingston, its okay we feel rural as we can see the lammermuir hills from livingroom window, but much prefer it at our caravan which is sited on the outskirts of Stirling near the bannockburn monument in the heart of the country side.<br/> <br/> <br/>...
<t>i have a similar problem with adult services, son attends day care 5 days a week, transport cant pick him up till 940am and i am supposed to start work in the special school i work in at 8.45 but i had to reduce my hours so i dont start till9.15 am day care accept him at 9 am as long as i take hi...
<t>i have a nissan qashqui[spelling] <br/> i love it as to get the wheelchair out from the boot it is a straight lift only over a 2/3inch lip no lifting to much or bending to much as the car sits nice and high on the road, due to it having high profile wheels instead of the usual low profile. it is ...
<t>you can get protection that fits right up to your shoulders they are made with a material that is similar to a divers suit sort of foam filled can be worn under sleeves, we have them in the special school i work in for the same reason as you need them dont know where we got them but i will try an...
thats it rosemary, i know a few of the people on it, they were pupils at the other special school in west lothian we did the leavers programme together for a few years .

myra
<t>i hadnt heard about garvald.<br/> it is a great day centre, i have visited it a number of times with pupils from the school i work in as part of my work with school leavers.<br/> it is a old building granted and not 100% accessable but at least 90% so not bad compared with some places.<br/> it is...