[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>you can as said before go for gaurdianship, so that you can help with decision making, also day care is the way i have went with my son now36,he has severe learning disability,severe epilepsy,mute,slight cerebral palsy,non-epileptic attack disorder, he has a better life than us i think, he goes 1...
i was reading on another forum that in irvine ayrshire they are closing a special school rather than repair it due to costs involved.

myra
<t>Hi Marie,<br/> sorry to hear about your problems.<br/> have you any way of getting to ninewells hospital in dundee.<br/> my Garry was under the nuro there for 5 years and we were travelling from livingston 2/3 times a year to see him, he is deeply involved in the research of causes and is a world...
hi there,
all i get is my C.A. i only work 9 hours a week now, but as OH works were not entitled to anything else.

myra
<t>i had to wait nearly 13 years to get a ramp for garry.i kept on asking for one and was told no money or there is a waiting list all the excuses under the sun. i had to bump the chair up or down 3 stairs.<br/> then out of the blue i came home one day and couldnt get down the stairs as they had sta...
<t>we wear them in the school where i work,depending on what class we are in.i have them for my class of little darlings, who kick out regularly, [they are 4 18 year olds with severe learning disabilities autism,behaviour problems, and just pig headed ness.] the guards save us from at least half the...
<t>i was born in motherwell south lanarkshire<br/> then wishaw south lanarkshire<br/> then allanton shotts south lanarkshire<br/> overtown south lanarkshire<br/> back to allanton<br/> and have lived in livingston west lothian for the last 30years would dearly love to carmathenshire in wales to be be...
how about a couple of strips of sticky back velcro on a blank A4 laminated white sheet of paper, we use this idea in the special school i work in also at home for my son. we use symbols in the school but in the house i have taken loads of photos and printed them of on the computer and laminated them...
hi lazy daisy agree about wales my other 2 boys both live in carmathen with there families.

myra
id live in stirling area or the east nuck of fife.

myra