[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
My first car was an old white mini which wouldn't go into reverse so I had to get out and shove it backwards then... Mitsubishi Colt I passed my test in that but I admit to being naughty and doing a few journeys alone in it before I passed my test http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif Niss...
Happy Birthday Minnie xx
Hubbys missed staying on DLA by 6 months Image
I hope you have a lovely birthday and manage to get some 'me' time x
Thanks all, wouldn't you just kill for perfect eyebrows like hers lol x
Sarah enjoys working in the special needs café at college, there is a big window at the entrance of the college and its filled with a photo of Sarah in her cooks gear
Thanks everyone, supposed to go out for lunch but hubby not up to it so had a cheese sandwich as I had taken nothing out of the freezer lol x
Happy Birthday Jane, hope you have a lovely day x
What a brilliant read Image
My eldest has just come back from Disneyland Paris and he said all round the perimeter there were beggars at the fence! We have some in town and they seem to be eastern europeans