[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hopefully Rosemary will see this post
Diana I thought exactly the same, I live on a road with 8 houses and no one bothers with each other, I would love to have neighbours like the ones on Benefit street all chipping in and helping each other! I think if it wasn't for White Dee I don't think Fungi would still be alive!
I have just taken out public liability and it cost £99 for the top cover and I paod for it out of my direct payments. We have money for someone to take Sarah on holiday but cant find anyone we know and trust to do it so I guess I will have to hand that cash back
I watched it!
Have a lovely day Phoebe xxx
Happy Birthday xxx
I have taken out public liability insurance but cannot find anyone to work for me
I pay an agency £15.50 an hour, the carers they employ get £6.50 an hour and no petrol allowance its a sham!
I hate this government, if I had to get a job my carees would be housbound and unable to care for themselves so it would cost the government thousands sending carers in
Hope you get a new date very soon xx