[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I did the garden shock horror lol :ohmy:
There must be something in the air as I have just ordered 2 dresses, the last time I wore one was donkeys years ago!
<t>Lets see Jenny lol<br/> <br/> Amy is evil Traceys daughter and Steve McDonald is her father, but Tracey isnt Ken Barlows biological Dad as Ray Langton was, Peter is the son of Ken and Valerie Barlow she was killed as she dried her hair...electrocuted.<br/> Fizzes daughter is the daughter of John ...
Lol Scally I am with you on that one, I ask Sarah what she has done at college and get told she cant remember!
I hate that LazyD, my Sarah can be loving but she can be stubborn, nasty and kick off!
I love babys in babygros and hand knitted jackets, I used to knit lots for my eldest daughter, now my Mum is still knitting hoodies for Theo aged 2 as he loves them
Happy Birthday Tracey xx
happy Birthday to a special lady xx
Happy Birthday Charles x
I think the one of our members wife will be feeling very sad today, so my thoughts are with Paul in Greece and Julie x