[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My daughter has Downs Syndrome and ASD, we are struggling financially as everything is going up but not hubbys wage or Carers allowance, I cannot go back to work as I also care for my Mum now who had a stroke 3 years ago, I dont get any financial help for caring for my Mum as you can only claim o...
Prescriptions are free for diabetics who are on tablets not insulin as well, hubby takes Metformin and Glicazide and gets free prescriptions, good job too as he takes 23 different pills a day for various things
My sincere coldolances at this sad time
I cant afford to put mine on yet, we are on a key meter and I noticed yesterday how much it takes just to have the boiler on for an hour for water Image
So if your child is under 18 you cannot apply for this discount is that correct?
<t>I have a disabled daughter who is at school through the day, I also care for and drive about my Mum who is suffering the after effects of a stroke. I would love to work through the day but its impossible as my daughter has a lot of appointments at the hospital etc so would have to have time off, ...
I get £43 a week CA as they say they overpaid me and I have to pay it back at £5 a week