[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Cheers Shandy
Would have been nice before Xmas, if they do it alphabetically by surname mine will be end of March lol
Merry Christmas from me and Sarah x
I never have any money in my bank that they can take out
<t>Sorry you are in this predicament the speed HB operates is disgusting. My hubby may have to pack in work through ill health and I am dreading having to apply for HB and waiting.<br/> <br/> We rent off a housing trust, they took over these houses 3 years ago and in that time the rents have shot up...
Thats good news Image When I broke bones in my foot 18 months ago I couldnt get used to crutches at all, hated the things x
They dont have a clue what they are on about me thinks!
I can identify with looking in the mirror! My hair is dreadful my boot heels are worn right down but I cant afford to do anything about them, I used to really take care of myself but have just had to let myself go as make up, clothes etc cost money
Sarah is a little begger, she has her own money from her pocket money but likes to spend ours on buying presents for others lol
Sarah doesnt understand money either and if she only got one present for Xmas she would be over the moon, children with DS are just not greedy are they which is a good job!