[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Melly,

Both.

I believe that most people receiving a DP are encouraged to use an official payroll company to handle that side of things.
And those deemed unable to manage the DP/PB themselves are farmed out to third party organizations who handle the budget and care package/purchasing etc.
Hello again all, Just curious. Anyone here who has experience with direct payments and/or personal budgets, do any of you/or those you care for, use a third party to manage the care budget? If so, what area of the country are you in, and what company do you use? (Feel free to PM me if you don't want...
The social worker in question seems to think he's in charge of deciding how much funding my aunt gets.

Yeah, she's getting everything she can. She's been surviving off benefits for decades now due to such ill health.
Hello carers, I'm trying to figure out if my aunt is paying too much for her domestic care. I've read through some of the legislation and I see it states that the council can't charge you a contribution on any income that falls below "what the government say you need to live on"... But what exactly ...
Hey all, Has anyone here had a home visit from Capita regarding a claim for PIP? Could you tell me what to expect? Do they want to look around the house or see a claimant making a cup of tea in the kitchen or something similar? Or does everything take place in the one room? The person I care for has...