Hi may I suggest you contact Cruse Bereavement Services to see if anything they offer catches your attention? Here is their link https://www.cruse.org.uk/ Grieving is an individual process, there are no rules so do not let anyone tell you to do this or do that. We all respond differently. And though...
I waited 4 1/2 months but got it backdated.
All the energy firms are a bunch of ***************************************************************************************************lying **********************cheating**************************************************************************************sods :D I used to think that then I switch...
I may have missed it but Mark, where do you live? You say you cannot get to a dentist and you may qualify as the definition includes 'housebound'. To find out more about the community dental care available in your area, contact NHS England on 0300 311 2233. If you qualify then NHS charges apply othe...
I would suggest that Admin remove this thread as it has served its purpose, has it not?
Hi Mark, I don't know you and my situation is different to yours but I hope I can empathise. And as a fellow photographer I can, particularly regarding not being able to get out, that is driving me up the wall!! Loneliness can be a killer so please, do be wary and don't for one minute think that you...

ICE

Someone else posted about this elsewhere but I thought it relevant to make a new post as I have something I would like to suggest.. ICE (In Case of Emergency) is the information others will need to know about a person in the case of emergency. Not always only medical information either. I have to ca...
Very good discovery. I think my records must be incorrect. The way things are phrased can often be misleading, I find. For example, an educational social worker met me and suggested something. I replied let us have he appointment with CAMHS first. In his records that got translated as "I had declin...
What DVLA state and what happens in practise can be different things (though they may be resolved at a later time but not without causing anxiety etc.) which is why I was asking.
However, thanks to those who tried.
No need to continue this.
Hi Mick, Excuse me butting in, but those messages were in April and Carol did write that her mother was 'terminally ill'. I can't see the evidence for your reaction to bowlingbun. I realiize her advice was not appropriate for you, but none of us know enough to know how to advise when people log in....