<t>Thank you.<br/> <br/> I've been reading through a number of posts on the forum and seeing how other people are dealing with so much so well is inspirational.<br/> <br/> I'm not sure how you get a Carer's Assessment. My husband used to be my Carer for the DWP purposes but we sort of overlapped and...
Hi to you all I'm not sure where to start with myself really. I'm a carer but I could also do with a little caring myself. I've a number of medical conditions that have made life a wee bit challenging over the years. First of all I have a condition that affects my day to day life. Can't really tell ...
<t>Hi<br/> That is one of the major problems. So many things lower the BP. Can't say I really drink but had a glass of wine with Christmas lunch. Big mistake. Eating lowers BP too. I have to eat little and often I can't sit down to a large meal. Sitting in itself causes a problem when it comes to mo...
<t>I've joined this forum as a carer but I have this condition, or should I rephrase and say it's a part of my condition. It's difficult for anyone who doesn't live with it to know how it affects your life and to what extent. I've always been prone to fainting from childhood but in adulthood it has ...