[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The next one is about my Nan On your life's tapestry each memory is a tiny stitch That's been sewn with love and care. It's vibrant, rich and full of warmth Not an inch has been left spare. It began a long, long time ago on the eve of the First World War On a cold and frosty January dad a baby girl ...
<t>I write mainly poems but I used to write short stories too. I used to illustrate them too but haven't done any for a while.<br/> <br/> I write about many things but a few of the poems I wrote for my grandparents have been borrowed for eulogies and things of a similar nature.<br/> <br/> This is on...
I can imagine what fun you had Myrtle. We used to turn a bench upside down and get the teachers to walk along the upside down bench with glasses or a pair of binoculars so they couldn't judge the end of the bench so they had some inclination of what it was like for the children who had no idea of th...
<t>I hear you loud and clear Bowlingbun. Especially with the shopping. My son was nicknamed Houdini as he could escape from anything but wasn't too steady on his feet. He used to have "to have a book" Whilst he's dyslexic and struggles to read he loved to go shopping and buy books from the supermark...
Bowlingbun is absolutely spot on. Like Bowlingbun I too have a Dyspraxic son, among many other problems he has Dyspraxia is one of the things he's really struggled with. When you say you have to repeat things to your daughter, this is one of the things with Dyspraxia or other conditions. Can you ima...
Thank you for the links http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Susie I hope you can get your lump sorted soon without too much hassle and that all heals nicely. I've had quite a few lumps and bumps removed as I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma and I have dysplastic naevus syndrome so I'v...
<t>Hi Just wondering if anyone can give me information about Neurofibromatosis?<br/> <br/> Any links or helplines would be good, if possible.<br/> <br/> Have very basic info from the hospital but had a Genetic Counsellor out and they've taken literally all names of all family members etc.<br/> <br/>...
see? I mean sea....please don't tell anyone I used to teach children to spell and I made a mistake with a homophone. Yikes, I'll never live it down http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif That's what tiredness and a scrambled brain does for you. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif
<t>You will probably think I'm crazy but our son was injured in a previous attack a few years ago and we saved up and took him swimming with dolphins. He was terrified of mixing with people and wouldn't go out of the house or anything so we tried something radical to get him going again. It was very...
Like sturdygirl says, one step at a time and hope that you're now on small steps in the right direction.

Fingers crossed you won't be kept in the dark for too long and things will be sorted and you can relax.

Good luck xxx