[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>just so you know... you can get income support and carers allowance - BUT they then reduce your income support - so you dont get anymore than you would by just being on income support....????? sense? dont think so...... if your on income support you only get another £38 and that isnt much real...
<t>Thankyou very much for the advice - its actually the school (senco) who told me about the BESD and we are having a meeting next week - BUT the school are reluctant t agree with Rory having ADHD - whereas my paediatrician says he definitely scores on the attention deficit scale - but I feel that e...
oh almost forgot - he has ring 21 chromosome/syndrome
<t>As you know - Sophie has mosaic downs syndrome - (and a ring chromosome) she already has a diagnosis of global developmental delay and mental age of 4 (at 7 yrs old) and a lot of other medical problems aswell as care needs..<br/> <br/> My son rory, 6 - has now been diagnosed with BESD - Behaviour...
hhmm can see ur point - it costs me but then i wud pay anyway my health is important to me - i used to be 16 stone size 18 - and i still managed to get down to 9 stone size 10 - and ive 3 kids - 2 disabled!!! But,......big but.... I think it must be harder caring for an older relative - suppose its ...
<t>It is incorrect to say that benefit fraud is ONLY when you deliberately provide false information - according to the benefits centre - you can work for yourself for 3 months before you register yourself as self employed and declare benefits - HOWEVER this is incorrect - I worked for a week and af...
aaaww thanks mama rosemary!!!! hehe! x

Image Image Image Image
use a hair dryer george!!!
I know I might have sounded a bit preachy - but I dont know a lot yet and I am learning and I have only just rang yesterday to get sophie put on disability register spoke to a lovely social worker who is going to get our needs assessed - for this respite thingy... and thats all thanks to the links y...
<t>yes... its amazing how much time you dont think about - ie getting washing in and out of washing machines or in and out of dryers - i didnt even include the time i spend changing beds - which can be very frequent having 3 children under 7..... right im off to work now (charity shop) see ya later!...