[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>the reason they are reluctant to pay for beds when it is a medical need - is because they expect you to be given help elsewhere for something like this - I would definitely apply for a disabled facilities grant and if you talk to social services and ask to be referred to OT they may actually be a...
or apply to your local council for a 'disabled facilities grant' they can give you funding to cover anything that you may need to spend on adapting your home to assist a disabled resident
<t>you should definitely appeal and give them as much paperwork/information as possible about what you deal with and the struggles you have day to day.... I have applied for community care grants for a few years now and not been turned down - although they cannot always award the full amount I have ...
<t>yeh already tried - thing is i dont think i should even be paying part of it - as i already paid half the debt my ex got us into now im payin his half - if i let them take me to court i end up payin charges aswell and could end up with damage to my credit rating and still have to pay cos they can...
the only reason mine is 87 a month combined is because thats the estimated amount and ive only been here since september last year - im sure by the time the year is through they will want more off me - when I had key meters in my flat my Gas was about £10 a week and electric about £20
<t>3 bed semi detached house, with double glazing but a VERY old boiler, quite an old house too... no radiators upstairs except 1 in hallway and 1 in bathroom. The boiler which is in the kitchen is leaking and they still havent been out to fix it..<br/> <br/> GAS electric are £87 per month altoge...
<t>I think that if you are on income support - you should get carer's allowance as an add on - not have the incomes support reduced - I would be happy with this as it would then mean (as I am entitled to around 86.00 is I woud get an extra 48.65 taking it to ) = 134.65 - at least it would be a start...
<t>I am still very confused about the whole DP's thing... even though Ive read the advice on the net about it - excalibur I thought you disagree'd with pasting????<br/> <br/> anyway... I dont know who I would get to care for sophie in place of myself with the DP'S and ontop of that - when I contacte...
<t>well.. i dont even get that -I get a lot less... when I lived with my ex he didnt bother paying our council tax and didnt declare all his income - so I got a letter just after I moved out saying that as we were joint tenants - they were pursuing me for all of the amount owed - even though it was ...
social services might be able to help if you ask - there's normally something they can apply for - OR.... you should apply for a community care grant....