[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
what is PRTC?
<t>it just seem's everyone is passing the buck and I cant seem to be able to get anyone to fund supply of the movement monitor - I checked the website link marie gave me and theyre £160 - if I could get funding I would get one myself. Sophie has very very severe epilepsy and it doesnt seem to be ...
dissapointing - not very much help really.. but hey never mind such is life as usual!
<t>Thank you Marie - I will mention this and get the information together for when social services come out to see us to assess her needs on 4th february - in the meantime I am getting very little sleep at all - she also has complex partial seizures while mobile... mostly when i get her dressed she ...
<t>AND SOPHIE - was off ALL week last week - their words when I picked her up on wednesday after attempting to take her was 'Dont bring her in for the rest of the week at the very least, we dont want her back here till she is much better'.... When they phoned me they told me that Sophie had a rash -...
<t>I need some sort of monitor for sophie - last week she had a lot of seizures during the night.<br/> <br/> One night I went to bed and awoke at 3amish to a banging noise - went next door into the girls room - to find sophie having a violent seizure - her head was awkwardly positioned against the b...
<t>Thank you for your advice, which is valued.. <br/> <br/> I already had the annual review brought forwards - we attended the meeting last oct/nov and in the new proposed statement they say sophie is to be placed into the SLD school in september - but I am currently in correspondence with the peopl...
<t>Im so very very very annoyed with Sophie's school... as you know its been a struggle to get sophie's school to co-operate with my concerns of having sophie's statement reviewed with a view to her going to a special needs school. Over the last year she has been in mainstream and they've kept on sa...
do all suppliers offer this kind of tarrif??
Good Luck Jean