[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
and because I wanted to work but not suffer financially I now work in a charity shop and get paid nothing...
<t>I have been reading some of the threads on this forum and I would have to say - I do hope they dont start reducing/removing carers income as I have 3 children under 7 and two who are classed as disabled and I get only one amount of carers allowance - the government also give me full DLA for my el...
thats been really helpful
<t>Hi - thanks a lot for that I just briefly checked out the site and the page about aspergers syndrome - which is what my peadiatrician says my son may have - and everything that is mentioned I can completely relate to my son - he was very mildly late on reaching his milestones - but was very late ...
<t>I registered with them a few days ago and am waiting for my membership details to come in the post, thankyou.<br/> <br/> More than anything I just need someone to talk to about the struggle it is for me - especially dealing with my son as he is always so hard on himself and talks often about hurt...
<t>My name is Marion. I am single Mum of 3 children aged 4, 6 and 7.<br/> <br/> My eldest daughter has a rare chromosome disorder - she has ring 21 but also trisomy 21 - so although diagnosed with Downs Syndrome - because of the deleted information in her ring chromosome (which is not the duplicated...