[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Rory has been diagnosed with this and I am finding it difficult to deal with his difficulties - does anyone else on here have a child or caree with this, Rory has a constant need to be scratching something and he is still extremely clumsy and careless and isnt winding down, it took a long time to...
<t>Im really at the end of my tether - I really am trying to go along with what Rory's school are putting in place for his behaviour and now that he goes to search group - which is a kind of behaviour and social therapy 3 days a week instead of school.... its got much worse, I know they said this wo...
where's the justice in it all????? I dont get any kind of help only the financial benefits - there seems to be no consideration even though Sophie is severely disabled and Rory has moderate disabilities!!!!!
cotula - I think you should be entitled to full council tax benefit - you should check it out - you would be exempt from council tax if you're circumstances are as you say they are
good poll question! respite for an active normal 13 year old boy with Downs Syndrome - no such thing exists. adventure type holiday - yes, that does exist. The cost is upwards of £1000 per week.... Sophie has Mosaic Downs Syndrome - Ive been given money by the family fund for a holiday - surely ...
<t>I asked social services about direct payment and they didnt seem to think I needed it - and left me all the information about family link and stuff to look through - BUT to be honest with you I dont have the time to go through it all and to be honest Im a bit miffed and baffled by the whole thing...
<t>I understand where you are coming from too but you cant say just because the elderly are not provided for as well that children should NOT have their meals paid for - there are some families WHO I know are on extremely low incomes and their school meal is the only substantial food/meal that they ...
Ive just been told by the job centre this week there is an organization in my local town which gives grants for holidays in my area and can arrange respite or grant towards the cost of the care of your relative or caree... I am going to find out about it soon as I have time!
<t>I was told you could get free bus travel if you are in receipt of carers allowance and the person you are caring for recieves, dla or attendance allowance or similar, also if you are on other benefits aswell as carers allowance you can apply for a community care grant and plea with them that your...
<t>Hi everyone, It's been a while since Ive been online as Ive been really busy.<br/> Sophie is now attending the special needs school - it was an uphill battle to get her needs recognised. Unfortunately Sophie's epilepsy has been very bad despite them now putting her on topirimate aswell as the epi...