[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Well the "rapid response team" weren't able to help much. The physio got him walking around the landing with his stick, and with his zimmer. He was much more "able" with her than with me. She told me he is mobile and perfectly safe. He doesnt meet the criteria for a "safe haven" and that he is in...
<t>Thank you all. Suction clamp rails - great idea, will look into it! Had hell of a job getting him out of the bath, he was very stressed. He wouldn’t let me get in the shower with him! He enjoyed his bath though which was nice .... my back didn't!!! He doesn't smell now either which is a bonus poi...
<t>Hi Nilla<br/> <br/> No, no help at the moment. The problem is the potential move. There is no point me getting a carer's assessment here, as we may well be moving in a few weeks time, and the same with getting equipment and improving safety and all that sort of thing. So I have chased the estate ...
Hi, I have been reading posts for a while but not posted as I feel that compared to everyone else I don't really have many problems. They are problems to me at the moment though, even though I know they are small http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif My father (88) has been living with us...