[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
'll
Sounds just like my Dad can be sometimes. Can you buy the paracetamol in capsules? My Dad kept wanting Tramadol, so I emptied all the capsules out, and just gave him the capsules. They still made him feel better, and sometimes even made him a bit "dizzy and dopey" http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon...
<t>Hi Sara<br/> I know exactly where you are coming from. My Dad is 88 and so unmotivated it is awful. He just sits and stares most of the time. He is beginning to start reading his kindle a bit now, but he needs motivating all the time, and I do the best I can. Like you, I know he can do better, an...
Sitting outside a cafe today with my Dad, drinking coffee, smoking ciggies, chatting and people wtching
Hi there and welcome.

The Carers Trust have an online chat place, but there is never anyone there as far as I can see! http://www.carers.org/chat Image
<t>Hi Andrea<br/> <br/> It must be really awful for you at the moment, and I do understand the frustration. My Dad often appears to have given up and it is so hard to watch when you can't do anything. You will get lots of support and advice from people on here, and be able to talk about things and I...
leg
<t>Ron I so know how you feel, as I am sure so do many many others in this forum. I can't offer much advice as I don't know what the hell to do myself. At the moment I just want to walk out of the front door and disappear. I am caring for my father and now my husband and I are falling out about it. ...
Hi Conrad

I think I know how you must be feeling, but can't offer any more words of wisdom than have already been written here. I do hope you can have some R & R at the weekend, and be fit to address everything on Monday. That is what I am going to try to do now!
<t>Thank you so much for that Scruffy, very kind. When we move to the new house, Dad will have a walk in shower, which will make things much easier! As it is only a few weeks hopefully, it would be a bit of an expensive short term solution.<br/> <br/> The camera thing is a great idea, unfortunately ...