[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks, Michael.
Sad reality is that almost everyone is claiming to be in a special, vulnerable group! - including companies, partnerships, self employed.....
Hi Michael. Is this letter available for us to read.? Please would you post a link. Thank you.
Wasn't the UKs basis for leaving supposed to have been given to Europe by June/July? What are your odds on that happening?
Ultimately, although it's a passive monitoring system, the person would need to keep the phone powered on, take it with them, and to recognise and act on any alerts or have someone else who could.
As I understand it from a brief explanation on CNN, american news tv station, each person with a mobile phone, if they want to, can download the app, agree to conditions of use, voluntarily. The app, through the phone's Bluetooth function, monitors and stores in the cloud which other phones your pho...
Thank you for your response. Before when a dietary expert had a live forum session on good frugal eating and meals for careers, carers were asked to submit their questions before the session. They posted those questions on this forum itself. AND FOR ALL MEMBERS TO SEE BEFOREHAND. For this webinar, t...
Dean, I was not telling you or anyone else whether it was or wasn't ok to use food after its use or best before date. I was referring to possible ways of using and or storing a pound of chicken., given that the chicken was properly cooked before you eat it! It is simply unnecessary to shop every sin...
Regarding the chicken, I know a pound of meat is quite a bit for a couple with small appetites. Could you freeze some, have some hot, some in sandwiches, make some soup or add some to some canned vegetable soup?
Hi Faye, I had been wondering how your dad was. I am truly sorry and dismayed. It's all such new territory. Please think very carefully regarding your health and income ramifications. xxx