[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It must be very hard not to be receiving any support when the authorities say help is available. Hang in there, Dean.
It's such a shame that you can't visit.

Looking at the news, you would think it was all over.

Perhaps later on the care home will relax it's restrictions. I do hope so.
Seems like you ought to be tested.
Daughter of care home resident threatens government with lawsuit unless it admits to wrong-doings regarding discharge of coronavirus victims to carehomes.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... s-12000159
Londonbound, I don't have any answers but really feel your frustration. It was difficult enough before the virus struck. Now everyone who needs advice and care are 2nd, 3rd, 4th class behind coronavirus victims. Surely, non-virus suffers should be afford some level of care. The NHS & social care sho...
Hi Faye, As I recall, it's been a while since your father was evaluated and an initial CHC plan put in place. How's your father now? It would be important to discuss any deterioration at the meeting so as to get the most appropriate care, including hospice care. Wishing you all the best at your vide...
For particular tests in the USA it's been declared that 50 % are incorrect, as I've heard. I used to work for companies in the US that had to gain FDA approval. They usually seek high standards through validation that the test and production of that test is reliable. If that testing has been relaxed...
I'm glad that Amble found their PALS people very helpful. My experience was anything but helpful. They were sarcastic and unhelpful. I'm trying to be polite. I suppose it's another postcode lottery!
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/cloud-recording Info on recording Teams meeting and automatic transcription. Apparently, users need to have permissions set in the Teams meeting program (by meeting host???) in order to record. I have never used that program for video meetings. Do you ...
Hi and welcome to the forum. Although I don't have any experience to offer you on respite care, I'm sure others will respond shortly. This is an import point you raise and one that I think forum leader, Michael, would want to add to his list of issues carers are facing during this uncertain time. On...