You might consider talking to a no win no fee medical negligence lawyer about this. You might never get an apology from the NHS but they will take heed of a valid legal claim.
The district nurse also ordered a comfortable electric recline to stand chair for mum. It had a special pressure relieving seat/legrest.

Certainly mum's district nurses kept on top of her bedsore and created a big fuss after it had worsened during a short stay in hospital!
Mum's district nurses used Proshield cream and special cushioned wound dressings. The GP also prescribed E45. A health care assistant in hospital liked the E45 lotion that came in a red-topped container.
Marian, I went through a steep learning curve, as most do, when I came back to live with mum. Still learning how medical negligence lawsuits work 14 months after she died. I'm pleased you found my post helpful. Usually somebody will have something to offer here. Collectively we've encountered a lot,...
Fingers crossed too!
It says a lot for the moderator to have removed the advertising link. Since this post was the first one by this person (read would be advertiser), I am surprised the moderator hasn't removed the post in its entirety!
Mum started off in a single room in hospice but was later transferred to a nice big airy bay with two other ladies. There were more nurses coming and going and the ladies kept a watchful eye over her. Mum had difficulty reaching her call button and being in a bay with others meant she got attention ...
It's understandable that you don't want to make a fuss. You've got a lot going on, and you ought not to think of yourself as being weak. Youve been doing a great job with your mother. If the carers are meeting your mum's needs in 20 odd minutes on some days and spend over time when her care takes a ...
That might be an issue of health and safety (for both mum and the carers), depending on whether your mum can stand and if she can assist in turning in bed. We had that discussion several times, going from 2 to 1 and back to 2 as mum's condition changed.
At a safeguarding meeting I raised rhe issue of travel time between visits. I was assured most clearly by both LA and care agency that travel time is TOTally separate from care time! Just how the staff get to and from clients is for the agency to schedule. How well they do that in practice is anothe...