[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Chris! The UK consultant in London diagnosed FMD. She's a delight and is very interested in the disorder.

For anyone else interested: https://fndhope.org/fnd-guide/

It's a subset of Functional Neurological Disorder, hence reference to FND.
My mother had chronic uti and it would make her weak and affect her mood. I expect it's not uncommon to feel guilty. However, given what you describe, you made a sensible decision, the best for all involved. It'll take a while to adjust to a new routine.
Hoping things will be better this year. Please make an effort to ask yourself if you ought to be agreeing to do so much for your father before agreeing to do more!
I often heard of both issues - being misdiagnosed before getting the right diagnosis and treatment, and how PD patients need an advocate when in hospital. My friend did informal training sessions with healthcare workers in California about the specific needs of PD sufferers. The misdiagnosis dilemma...
Yes, i'm sure they'd market the hole in the ground as a desirable water feature. Since all the trees, dead, will need felling, there'll be far reaching views too. Great opportunity to purchase off plan and artist's impressions. Now taking applications!! :lol:
Sorry, I didn't realise you were caught up in all this. A million or two will not begin to cover damage costs. My house in California was destroyed in one of the forest fires in 2015 and many are still in temporary places, including caravans in the burned areas. I have a whole folder of photos of my...
Wow, Lizzie, On duty at 01:34!!! Happy New Year!
Oh Chris, suppose we have to wait and see some more! I wouldn't mind having some stock in those one eyed companies

Happy new year to all! xxx
Do they propose paying in a percentage of earnings, a standard fee for all, or what? Here's hoping there are no extra premiums, or exclusions required for PRE-EXISTING conditions? That would be an ugly mess! Have they calculated each person's contribution if the annual cost of social care were to be...