Glad I jogged your memory then! Carers were so impressed they told other clients too. Good for cleaning, refreshing/'rinsing' and left skin soft and moisturized too, smelled ok too. Sort of texturized too and thick enough for the job! Just don't allow anyone to flush them down the loo! Prices really...
Following on from your post and Honey Badger's, an electric blanket can work well and some come with a timer so it takes the chill off before you get warm and fall asleep. I think electric heaters come with an auto off breaker if it falls over. Something I did last year and when I was in university ...
Fyi, Lidl has a variable thermostat, 3 power, oil filled radiator available from Sunday October 20 for £39.99. It's their own Silvercrest brand.
That looks like good news then.
It does look that way. Can you ask the OT to come out for a morning call and observe what the carers do? Mum had the OT visit on see if mum could use the sit to stand device. Whilst there, the OT also trained the carers (well the two who were there!).
I found the Tena 3 in 1 wet wipes to be large, strong and useful. Weldrick's Pharmacy used to have the best prices and our carers liked them.

https://www.weldricks.co.uk/products/te ... pack-of-48

The carers also recommended Lidls baby wet wipes, but they were smaller as I recall.
Often I 've found it good to have the central heat on low and use a room heater in the room I'm in. A fan heater works fast and can be pointed where you want the heat, but cant be a bit noisy. An electric radiator does make the same noise but radiates the warm air and heats the room by convection. B...
Mum got one from the district nurse. The chair had special pressure relieving cushioning built in for bed sore prevention. Sometimes charity shops have them in decent condition. The height of seat needs to be right for the person, so the thigh/leg/hip is positioned correctly. A small cushion might h...
Oh, my, that is unfortunate! Thank you for explaining. It would be best for the OT to visit. Would some sort of bathroom remodeling help. Extreme I know but I think sometimes the LA might pay?