Pet and Bb have given excellent advice. I have attended one safeguarding meeting against carer agency with the local authority and a formal meeting where I complained about hospice care. If Friday is not convenient for you or the lawyer or advocate, then reschedule the meeting for when it is. Tell t...
Thanks Chris. Ill do my homework!
Have the hospital staff said what the purpose of the meeting is? Has the advocate said when she would be available to attend?

So sorry you're going through all this.
I dont have a good answer regarding the dialysis. The dialysis nurse was pulling on your heartstrings as many people, who think they know better, often do and quite unnecessarily in my opinion. Is your father having any physical therapy to help strengthen him and get him moving again after his prolo...
I would agree with MrsAverage. I don't think you can afford to be too fussy. Its not as if the solicitor or insurance has come up with a pot of money to pay for the care. Continuity has already ceased and doubled up care seems as rare a commodity as hens teeth in your area. If your father needs 24/7...
The manager may well have gotten you on a privacy technicality. Easier for her to call your friend out than deal with the problem!
Keeping council taxes static for six years must demonstrate how much the council cares.......
The 5 year old grandson of a friend of mine has autism. His mother has been successful in getting a mobility vehicle and blue badge for his transportation.
I certainly hope that the Q&A session times will be broadly posted on the site. Typically I browse the All About Caring and New To The Forum sections. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on what promises to be very useful sessions because they don't scan the whole website.