Muckamore Abbey Hospital already stepped into the lime light with 1500 alleged offences caught on tape, all from a single ward...
Honey Badger, I agree with what you've said. It could be time to put these concerns in writing so the day centre is forewarned that they would be breaching the careplan if they attempted to change pads whilst caree was standing.
I wonder if the day centre is planning on cutting the number of carers so they wouldnt have two carers required if they use a change table, whereas only one carer is needed in stand up position? Craxy, I know but still a possibility!
I sincerely hope the LA and hospital will treat your and your daughter's needs more seriously now you have followed through with your planned actions.
Hope you all enjoy your visit!
That's the one Chris, thanks. To compile the list I suggest you look up Activities of Daily Living (ADL). One link is given below. https://www.kindlycare.com/activities-of-daily-living/#section_2 Many ADL articles relate to the American system but the concepts are applicable here too. Don't minimize...
There's a post by Jenne_1907, July 23, 2019, Daily Care/Support Duties... What do you do?

I seem to remember the post including a whole long list of activities of daily living, so there may be another post with that in it...
Someone else here needed to compile a list of activities their caree needed assistance with. It was a recent post. I haven't been able to find it but perhaps another person will be able to recall where it is?