[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Nhshater, I was waiting at the hospital with her! The hospital was bringing people to the discharge lounge at 1 and 2 am in the morning!
Mum is at home but waiting for new care providers. A woman at the LA said no agency is taking on new clients until at least after the first week in January.
This is just horrible. Some doctors, however knowledgeable they may be, don't relate to the needs of their patient. I've heard several similar things from a PD support group I attended after a PD diagnosis at age 37. I found it helpful to join a local PD support group for advice and friendship. Park...
Apologizes in advance for not addressing the original question. Recently mum was discharged from the A&E at 4 pm and arrived home at 3:20am the next morning. She could have taken a transatlantic flight in the time it took to go 6 miles!
Nice one, Albert. Keep your complaint factual, back it with supporting info. Keep it as objective and focussed as you can. You can be successful. I've found the people on this site to be very supportive and pleased to offer their opinions and share their experiences. Think things through and be prep...
You may remember I initiated a safeguarding case for my mother and apparently fraudulent care company. I have met the safeguarding social worker and described my observations at length. She has invited me to a meeting with the care company at which minutes will be taken. I have already documented my...
This is so upsetting. I suppose I would call hospice centre direct and also be persistent with the fast track people. Mariecurie.org.uk also helps people with terminal illnesses. Would it be too inconvenient if the facility were 10 miles away if it gave good care? This must be an awfully difficult t...
Its a shame that I found some guidelines issued by the dept of health that appear to have been replaced by the one I quoted when the cqc came about. The dept of health guidelines seemed to spell out much more clearly the requirements of in home care workers. Also there's some issued by health-ni but...
I think I found what I was looking for under 12(2)g of https://www.cqc.org.uk/guidance-provide ... s-managers
Let hospice be the judge of that! You don't need to be on your death bed to receive hospice or palliative care!