[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you everyone. I've been away from the forum for a couple of months. I really appreciate this forum and your comments. The first 2 care companies used the mobile phones to check in and out, or to tap an electronic chip on the company's care file for mum. Bowlingbun, you are correct! Why am I (o...
Recently Mum's carers have been asking me to sign their weekly time cards. The cards report when they arrived, left, time spent each visit and total time. As it is, these cards are given to me incomplete, mid time period and once even blank. I have told the company that I should only be given comple...
of course the computer thinks it knows better than me! in my last post "desires" should read bed sores and utilities should read urinary tract infection.

it's those gremlins again!
Mum came home today but with no enablement. Her admission notes described her as bed bound, living with daughter. The fact is she was told by district nurse to rest in bed f or her desires acquired in hospital a l, but she had just started her first enablement period w when the utilities returned an...
Yes Mrsaverage. As clean as a new pin!
Thanks, I'll do that. The hospital (requires improvement by cqc after their last two audits!) should have done multiple things including medication in blister packs, air mattress, occupational therapy assessment to name a few things! They are experts in messing up and then washing their hands of the...
Yes, I wish I had cut and pasted! I do hope the website administrator is working to fix it. I did try pressing the back button but to no avail.
I just experienced the second time I tried to post on this site only to find that after pressing the submit button I got the message I couldn't post on the site. All of what I'd typed was lost. I was logged into the site before I started to type. This is a very useful site but I could do without the...
My mother is coming out of hospital tomorrow for the second time in 2 months. The first time she was discharged on a 'home first' program where she was supposed to be evaluated over 72 hours and assessed to if she qualified for reablement. The assessment took 30 days before she was put on reablement...
I typed in a lengthy response the other day but it never was posted. Too bad because I really didn't feel like composing it again. Shame on those gremlins!