[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Make sure they wash their hands when the first arrive.
Melly, thanks for finding and posting the article from the newspaper.
Another issue for Michael to share with the policy team, perhaps? Time to alert your MP and local councillor? If you continue to have worsening of your wife's or your own symptoms and are unable to use the now recommended avenues to get advise and medical treatment, surely you have no alternative to...
Here's a good place to express our concerns and frustrations during this ever evolving unprecedented time. I'm currently up in the Californian Sierra Nevada mountains watching the daily White House briefing! (And fingerpointing from the top!!!!!). I came over for 3 weeks to paint a couple of sheds (...
How about national insurance number or nhs #? What did the surgery advise, if still open? Not uncommon for people to have no picture ID!

Just can't make it anymore difficult, could they?
Am I the only one who notes that supermarkets are allowing elderly and disabled to shop at about the least popular, desirable time when no one else would typically want to, all in the name of community service? My local area Facebook page has published details of local volunteer groups prepared to g...
Mum bought her own chair lift from Acorn. Another main manufacturer is Stannah. The Acorn lift was operated by pressing a small lever on the arm rest. Why not contact the manufacturers regarding dimensional requirements of the stairs. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some device out there to mak...
Glad someone actually saw her.
Don't rule out 999....

Again, I'm no medic.
My personal opinion, after supervising my mum's care for 14 months, would be that if your symptoms are getting significantly worse or you have new symptoms, then it might be sensible to call 111. You may be transferred and have a doctor evaluate you. After all, 111 needs to cope with illness other t...