I would never had reason to use this forum because mum wouldn't have lived till she was 95!! :lol:
If you're neither a caree, nor carer, nor in the business you just adopt the ostrich pose. Job done!
More grim news Chris! Did the geriatrics society professor offer up any possibile solutions? Time to start saving up lots of ££££££££££ or hope one dies before one needs any care. Or wait for the green paper,......
I digress but some years ago, my friend, her service dog (chinese crested hairless) and I were told to leave a restaurant in California on Mother's Day!! No dogs allowed! We met with my local county supervisor, public health & environmental health directors who decided to write to all businesses in ...
Who's exhibiting anti social behavior at the train station? The beggars or the station staff?

As for Ryan Air and airport, ever heard of reasonable accommodation? Ought to be heavily fined!
I doubt many people will be discussing the program during their coffee breaks or around the water fountain this morning!
I did watch Part 2 and found it pretty lame, not nearly as hard hitting as it could have been. All 'officials'/care home managers were shaking their heads, saying they were doing their best, it was up to someone else, and even the family carers were putting their best face forward in a typical BBC s...
Mum got her nhs repeat orders from a supply company. I would phone them to reorder. If that's the same with you, perhaps you could phone them and request a heavier duty pad. They could then phone your mum's GP to get approval. Alternatively, you could call your mum's GP surgery. In my experience the...
Probably worthwhile contacting your solicitor to ask if they approve of your attending the meeting alone. After all, if they are representing your father it's probably good to see if they advise against, or what pointers they offer you.