[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Taken for granted, only more so in this new era.
Hopefully, at least the dog(s) won't totally starve. This is really an awful situation.
Thanks Bill!
It would be very helpful to get an educated interpretation of what the new law means in practise. What human rights do we have? What are LAs obliged to do, if anything?

I expect Carers UK will be seeking a lawyer's opinion and it would be nice for Carers UK to share it in this forum.
The rug has been pulled from under our very feet! Much of the advice given in the Carers UK posting of what to expect of the hospital discharge program now obsolete? Many local authorities' no doubt will seize the opportunity to cut social care, whilst publicizing their amazing efforts for whatever ...
Maybe worth looking to see if you have a local group on nextdoor.co.uk, a neighborhood forum.
Very sorry for your loss.
So, would this bill enable unsafe discharges from hospital to 'community services'?
I couldnt view your link, Suzie.

Triage of the worst kind.

Time to act now Michael.
I couldnt view your link, Suzie.

Triage of the worst kind.