The campaign immediately stumbles into a seriously confused message. Is this a UK campaign, or an English one? I cant believe that once again Carers UK has fallen into this trap, following the dodgy calculations used to estimate the value of Carers contribution across the UK being compared with and...
<t>his position was in doubt for the last few weeks, since the deputy leader elections expenses came to light.<br/> <br/> His replacement is a Brownie, tightening GB's control over his cabinet. <br/> <br/> Don't any Carers be lifting their hopes that a son of the manse from Fife will be kind in his ...
<t>I dont mind MP's getting what they as to attract good MP's you need to apy good money, you pay in peanuts you get monkeys and all that.<br/> <br/> But, alsonobody shouuld be allowed to vote on their own pay, you get opposite of turkeys voting fro Christmas. If theres one thing that will take gree...
<t>rewarded for not being up to the job?, there is something far wrong there.<br/> <br/> The cleaners on minimum wage, over worked, under appreciated and mucked about to mmeet his targets.Why wasn't that money inevested in giving the present cleaners more hours bit more pay and incentive to do a bet...
Why, are you thinking of moving to Plymouth on your next birthday RM? Image
Hi An actress gets £5,000,000 compensation for catching MSSA in hospital my wife caught MRSA in hospital and lost her leg and nearly her life. And a nurse knocked my wife's below the knee stump on a wast pipe of a sink and split it open and the 28 day's later had to have another operation to rem...
if its any consolation the price of oil has come down to about $80 a barrell, compared to a peak of about a $100 in December.

Will all other prices reflect this, and decrease accordingly?
£825m, is carrot on stick, large Army like that needs a lot of equipment. All horse trading, but would they so readily give money to Carers. Its crazy when you see poverty in India and then look at their nuclear capacity. Better not get started on this................. http://www.carersuk.org/ima...
I've just applied for Income Support and CA since I'm looking after my Mum, but am confused as to how much I will receive. I spoke to someone on the phone at the Job Centre, but they only seemed to confuse matters more... I am entitled to the full amount of IS, since I have few savings, therefore t...
i get it £48.65 CA and Income support of £43.87.

its not easy.