<t>Hi Tinhead You are in a horrible situation . You must not feel any part of it is of your making. Your husband sounds really ill mentally and in a place only someone fully trained in mental health care can help. Has anyone mentioned ( please don't get angry) having your husband sectioned? You are ...
<t>Hi everyone . How many of us share so much pain. Does anyone feel exhausted mentally and physically drained? The thing is I find it impossible to cry. I am full of tears but I hurt too much to cry. Its knowing nothing will ever be the same again. After losing someone either in death or watching t...
<t>Hi everyone thank you for the replies. I am on antidepressants but ,for me CBT would be no good at the moment .We recently lost my dad (February the first this year) I have had to support my brilliant mum who has always been there for me. I feel like I am drowning in all kinds of emotions. I have...
<t>Hi Tracie I wish there was something clever I could say to make this time a little less black for you. In reality it is intense pain that nothing can touch. Please hold on. I was helped slightly by the saying"This too will pass" Like time we cannot stop it or make it go faster. Bad things happen ...
<t>Hi all Its my first time posting a new topic so here goes. How do you cope with yourself while caring for a husband who has Picks disease? He is56 and life feels all up hill. Because of depression I need to talk and know I am loved . But we don't and I don't. I have a silent scream that won't com...
<t>Hi all Its my first time posting a new topic so here goes. How do you cope with yourself while caring for a husband who has Picks disease? He is56 and life feels all up hill. Because of depression I need to talk and know I am loved . But we don't and I don't. I have a silent scream that won't com...
<t>Reading about how you feel -I understand how you feel. I also share your feelings. The mental health nurse that visited us told me I would lose my husband twice. Once as he faded to someone I would not recognise as frontal temporal dementia stole him from me. Then again when death stole him final...
<t>My husband has picks disease or frontal temporal dementia. I feel that I have lost him and now live with a stranger. This is the most difficult thing I have ever done! I feel I am living in a nightmare. Thats why it's hard. We have the grief of losing our loved one and the roller coaster of emoti...