[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi tracie so glad let us know how you go x
Hi there. I was diagnosed with a chemical imbalance fifteen or so years ago. At the time I didn't know that was depression , I cried with relief at knowing I had something and wasn't going mad ! It was only later I found out its depression. X thank you . You sound very knowledgeable .
<t>Hi there tracie x You are obviously in an awful lot of pain physically and mentally! If you have suffered mentally for many years have you, like me developed the ability to look ok outwardly but be in inner turmoil inwardly? People mistake this for coping. And it's not! Have you tried writing dow...
<t>Hi there. I know just what you mean, my son is32 this month and he will always be my little boy and he's 6 ft 7! If you ok it with your daughter you can sit in with her on hospital visits and have your say. I do with my mum and she does with me. Most of the time my mums input has had a better aff...
<t>Hi there . How long have you suffered like this? Have you had medical tests done to see if you have any physical underlying problems? Have you had a mental assessment team come out to you? I know when I first started on antidepressants I couldn't. Get out of bed , I shook felt sick and thought I ...
Hi there x I was already diagnosed with clinical depression a long while before my hubby was diagnosed with picks disease. Thankfully I am on medication which takes the edge off. Thank you for your replies and suggestions I will give them a go mad let you know x ttfn
<t>Hi there . You seem I a really black place I recognise it I live there too. Go to your Gp tell him you intend to do something to make the pain stop - help me before I do! - I know that's all you want , the pain to stop. If it's really bad go to A&E tell them it may not seem to be an emergency...
<t>Hi there. Thanks for the hug. X. It's not that I won't let myself cry , it's more that I can't . I feel full and my eyes hurt but no tears will come. I don't know why.Does anyone have any ideas ? It would be good to know I'm sure it's not normal -but then who's normal- I know I never have been up...
Hi there . Watching cats do stupid things on utube makes me laugh. And did anyone see the video of monkeys eating fermenting fruit and wobbling all over the place?
<t>Hi there. That's a really tough one . The easy solution would be for one of you to move but that would have been your first idea so that's another to that one . Could your daughter take any sick leave , come to you and see if a hospital near you could give you any answers. You and your husband co...