<t>My partner has bipolar disorder and at the moment he's experiencing quite a deep depression. He was put on new tablets earlier this year which seem to have stabilised the mania side of his illness but haven't really helped the depressive side. <br/> He's got official complaints in about the CPN t...
I'm filling in the ESA form on behalf of my partner - he's just had the letter and got so anxious that I had to do most of the writing with only a bit of input from him. However I need some advice from fellow carers - is a typed form okay or should I hand write it? I know if a disabled person is doi...
<t>hi everyone,<br/> I'm not working yet but since I've posted this I've managed to discuss things more frankly with my other half and he has moved a bit from his place of loneliness and fear, and is willing at least to investigate the whole PA/me working thing.....<br/> I've got some health problem...
He takes propranolol as a preventative drug but it doesn't always work, unfortunately. Someone has recommended feverfew but we need to check with his psych to see if it would be allowed....
Anyone else have experience of caring for someone with severe migraine attacks? My partner is currently in the middle of a very bad attack. Is there anyone else who knows what this is like and appreciates that it isn't just a bad headache? Also is there anyone who has or cares for someone who has mi...
Hi

My partner has M.E. and bipolar disorder as well as several other conditions....

Happy to talk if you want?
Thank you all... it means a lot
Not in Cornwall but my boyf. complained about his CPN and consequently had his service removed too.... and other friends have told us the same thing happened to them, all in different local authority areas.... sadly this seems to be standard operating practice for some reason....
<t>This is going to be a bit of a rant... I don't really need advice, I just need to know that someone out there is listening......<br/> <br/> My partner has multiple disabilities, both physical and mental. Sometimes he seems, well, 'normal', if there is such a thing... but other times it's so far f...
<t>I've been a full time carer for my boyfriend since I moved in with him, thanks to an anasthetic that badly affected his M.E. He also has severe mental health problems which are on going.<br/> <br/> I've been considering the prospect of returning to paid employment, probably not full time but enou...