[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I agree with both of the above comments. Alice and I were just discussing this last night, because of her diagnosis Alice does experience changes in body temperature and the central heating is of course on longer. We are now both retired I have just taken early retirement, Alice has had to retire...
<t>Hello, I have just come across this frm my local council i.e. Northumberland. I do not understand it either. We looked into the issue of council tax, my wife at present is currently going through a reassesment for DLA and as you say it does not apply until you are awarded the higher rate of DLA, ...
One of our dogs has decided its time for her last evening walk !! the ground is white here cold winds. Not that it bothers her.
Thank you very much
<t>Hello everybody, My name is Gordon, My wife was diagnosed with Leukemia (mylo fibrosis) last february. We live in the North of England with our two dogs carla and bella.<br/> <br/> I have just been browsing before posting, I have just taken early retirement my last day of work was the 31/12/07 My...